The Executive Committee of the Consortium of National Law Universities has come up with various decisions in regard to CLAT 2020.
The decisions regarding the CLAT 2020-
● Registration date of CLAT 2020 is extended till 10 July 2020
● The National level examination will be conducted through a computer-based, online, center-based. (Committee has also decided to conduct a mock test for the registered candidates to create familiarity with the examination)
● The test will be held on Saturday, August 22, 2020.
● Candidates will be allowed to change the chosen center for the examination according to their convenience till July 10, 2020.
The candidates willing to withdraw their registration will be also permitted for the same, by going through a nominal deduction in the amount paid at the time of registration, i.e.
● INR 400 for SC/ST candidates and,
● INR 500 for all other candidates.
Refunds will be made by July 18, 2020.
For more information click here