About Saraswati Institute of Law
Saraswati Institute of Law, Palwal is affiliated to M. D. University, Rohtak and is approved by Bar Council of India since academic session 2017- 2018 for running BA- LLB, LLB Courses.
About M D University
M D University is a state university established under Haryana Act XXV of 1975 and A+ Grade University accredited by NAAC.
About Saraswati Law Journal
Saraswati Law Journal (SLJ) is an initiative to provide a platform to intellectuals to share their knowledge and expertise with the society at large. The Editorial Board thus invites submission from academicians, students, researchers and experts of different areas of law and allied subjects. We follow blind refereed review.
- Last date for full paper submission: 10 August 2020
General Guidelines for Submission
- This is National annual Research Journal for law and allied subjects
- The research article should be written according to the research methodology.
- The research article should have bibliography, footnotes, references, suggestions and findings.
- The cover page is to contain the title of the paper, author's name, designation, official address, contact number and email address. In the case of multiple authors, the cover page should indicate the author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
- The main text is not to contain author(s) name & affiliation
- Selection shall be done on the basis of Double-Blind Reviews. The decision of the Editorial Advisory Board and the institute shall be final and binding.
- Only online copy of the journal shall be sent to the author(s). For a print copy, cost is Rs. 1000/-
- The article should be unpublished, original (not plagiarised) and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
How to Submit?
Submission of the full article/paper along shall be made by sending an e-mail at
To Know More, Contact
To Download, the official notification, Click Here