Our aim is to upgrade the level of interaction and discourse about contemporary issues of law. We are eager to become a highly cited publication, through quality contributions from students, academicians, professionals from the industry, the bar and the bench. JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.Important Dates
Date of the quiz-23rd August, 2020
Last day to register - 22nd August, 2020
Time- 4.00 pm
Duration- 30 min
Question- 50 questions [MCQ] (2 Marks each)
Subject- Law of contracts
Eligibility-Open for students of all law schools.
- 1st-700/-, 2nd -500/-, 3rd- 300/-
- Online internship opportunity at ourlegalworld.
- E-Certificate of participation for all
- 10% off on Katog courses
- 30% off on esteemed journal (publication opportunity)
Registration amount- Rs 50/-
Payment details :
Gpay/Paytm/Phonepe : 7660899180
To Register, Click Here
1. In case of tie in marks , person who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
2. Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
For further queries,
+91 75359 19894/ 9389658270
To Know More, Visit the Official Website
To Visit the Official Website, Click Here