Register by 17 Oct, at 12 PM IST
To register, click on the following link- https://forms.gle/f65Nopw79vzff36W8
MyLawman is delighted to announce that after the successful completion of our International Summer School on WTO & ITL [August], Online Certificate Course on White Collar Crime [July], and Online Certificate Course on Media Law and Policy [June], we are now organizing an Online International Interactive Certificate Course on Arbitration (OICC-Arb) from 17 October 2020 to 24 October 2020. This course is open to participants from all fields.
Our participants in Online International Interactive Certificate Course on Arbitration (OICC-Arb) will be addressed by over more than 10 distinguished Speakers from Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Khaitan & Co., Economic Law Practice, ANB Legal, CMS Law Practice, Shardul Amarchand Managaldas, Kove Global LLP, Faculty of Law- Manav Rachna University, World Bank, Supreme Court of Nigeria to name a few.
- Technicalities of Drafting of the Arbitration clauses and the steps involved in Arbitration.
- Enforcement of Arbitration Clauses and what can/will make India a Global hub for Arbitration.
- Dispute resolution in Indian cross-border transactions and how to go about Investment Arbitration.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Public-Private Partnership and the surge in virtual arbitration: the pros and cons.
COURSE CURRICULUM AND SPEAKERS: The course is divided into 10 Themes for better understanding and wholesome coverage of the course. Read below the themes and their speakers:
Mr. Siddharth Kanojia, Assistant Professor (Law), Bennett University
Mr. Abhinav K Mishra, Advisor - Research and Innovation Division, MyLawman
Ms. Sonal Saxena, Head - Research and Innovation Division, MyLawman
- A session-based short form shall be shared over Cisco Webex at the end of the session with the participants to be filled out. The same shall be shared on the WhatsApp group as well.
- The evaluation-cum-feedback form shall cover two short analytical/problem based questions (5 marks each) based on the session theme.
- Course shall be of 100 marks (10 sessions * 10 marks) which shall be rounded to 10 for final grades.
- The same form shall be for both evaluation and attendance. The filling of the form shall be considered for attendance as well.
- The form shall take a maximum of 15 minutes to fill, taking into consideration the participant’s tight schedule.
ELIGIBILITY: The course is open to all since a Law degree is not a mandatory requirement to be an Arbitrator!!! You just need to be a subject expert. Simple, isn’t it?
Undergraduate and Post Graduate students of Law and allied fields.
Academicians, Research Scholars and Professionals from all the fields.
Last date for registration- 15 October 2020 by 8:00 PM
Registration Link- https://forms.gle/f65Nopw79vzff36W8
For Students – INR 950 | USD 20
For Academicians/ Research Scholar – INR 1450 | USD 30
For Professionals - INR 1450 | USD 30
Write to us - email@example.com