About The Law Communicant
The Law Communicants is a legal tech platform for law students and aspiring lawyers. We aim to create a bridge between Students, Advocates and Academic scholars. The Law Communicants also publishes articles, blogs and expert opinions of ace legal professionals. The Law Communicants is a 360° platform of complete legal information – about academics, profession and opportunities. The team also works on various law institutes and scholars across the country to collate and share knowledge.
Our goal is to increase the reach of law students towards the opportunity they desire. This website is working with a vision to create a platform where legal scholars and law students can show their work and grab the opportunities they are looking for. Our main focus to promote the events of different institutions and make them reachable to the whole of India so that all the law scholars and students can start a journey from the right platform.
- The language of the quiz will be English.
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- The link for the quiz shall be sent to the WhatsApp group.
- Topics: Indian Penal Code1860.
- The quiz will contain multiple-choice questions.
- The quiz will be conducted through Google form. It will consist of 50 multiple choice questions to be answered in 30 minutes.
- In case of a tie, the person submitting in lesser time shall be qualified.
- In case of a tie in terms of the time of submission, the person answering the most number of questions shall be qualified
- Only individual participation is permitted.
- The Organizers will not be responsible for in case of any connectivity/Device failure during the quiz.
- A screenshot of the payment made must be attached in google form.
- The participants are requested to arrange a sound internet connection throughout the competition.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend or repeal any rule or eligibility criteria at any time before the commencement of the competition.
- The decision of the organisers is final.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with organiser.
- All participants will be provided with an E-Certificate for participation.
- The first and second prize winners will be provided with an E-Certificate of Merit.
Eligibility and Registration
UG and PG students studying under any college or universities recognized by the UGC.
The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 100/-
- The date of the Competition will be 20th of June 2021.
- The Final date for registration will be 18th of June 2021.
The timing of the competition will be announced in the official WhatsApp group for quiz participants. Joining this group is mandatory.
- Paytm (9968957864)
- Google Pay (9971912048) akarshsharma18@oksbi
- Phone Pay (9968957864@ybl)
1st prize: Prize worth Rs. 2000, E-Certificate of Merit, Special Mentions on all social media accounts of the organizer, an internship opportunity with the organizer as per their convenience.
2nd prize: Prize worth Rs. 1000, E-Certificate of Merit and an internship opportunity with the organizer as per their convenience.
To register in this competition, in addition to any other formalities mentioned in the website, an E-mail containing the following details should be send to email@example.com.
- Full name of the participant.
- Name of the Institution.
- Contact/WhatsApp number (WhatsApp number is mandatory).
- Screenshot of payment receipt
- Keyur Tripathi: 8383047367
- Akarsh Sharma: 9971912048, 8368573952
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MyLawman is now on Telegram (t.me/mylawman) Follow us for regular legal updates. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter or join our whats app group .You can also subscribe for our Newsletter for Email Updates. Although we always try to maintain the accuracy and coorectness of the post but MyLawman does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff and submission form