Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI) is a state-owned cancer research institute in Gujarat, India. It was established in 1972. It is one of the 25 government-funded Regional Cancer Centres in India.
About the Job Opportunity
GCRI invites applications from experienced advocates to fill up 1 vacancy of the position of Legal Officer.
Required Qualification & Experience
- A degree in Law (special) or degree in Law (integrated) (five years course after Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination) of any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
- Enrolled the bar council as an advocate and practicing in the High Court or District Court or City Court at Ahmedabad or family Court or Small Cause Court or Industrial Court of at least four years, OR
- Have at least 4 years experience of legal matters in Government, or staff working of the establishment of High Court or any Court subordinate thereto or staff of the office of the Government pleader of the High Court or City Civil Court or District Court, OR
- Have at least 4 years experience of legal matters in the local body or limited company established under the Companies Act, 2013.
For consideration of the above experience, the combined or separate experience shall take into consideration
Not more than 42 years, can be relaxed for deserving cases.
Physically Handicapped & Women candidates will be given age relaxation as per the Government Rules.
Fix Pay: Rs.20,000/- Per Month
How to Apply?
The Application Form should be submitted along with the documents mentioned below.
- Application Form
- Detailed Bio-data
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
- School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate
- S.S.C, H.S.C Passing Certificate & Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Quota
- All educational qualifications with Photocopies of Mark Sheets
- MCI Registration of Graduation / Post Graduation
- Gujarat State Medical Council Registration / or other State’s Medical Council Registration
- Attempt Certificate of Graduation, Post Graduation
- Degree Certificate
- All Experience Certificates
- NOC from Present Employer
How to Apply?
- Candidates may apply up to 15th April 2021, Thursday 17:00 hrs.
- Application forms downloaded from our website and filled form as well as scan all documents and then send all Photocopies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates, registration & attempt certificates duly self-attested along with one recent color passport size photograph to be submitted by the post/ Courier/ by Hand/ Register AD to The Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016.
MyLawman is now on Telegram (t.me/mylawman) Follow us for regular legal updates. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter or join our whats app group .You can also subscribe for our Newsletter for Email Updates. Although we always try to maintain the accuracy and coorectness of the post but MyLawman does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff and submission form