About Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd., d/b/a Aditya Birla Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 120,000 employees. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857.
About Birla Paints Division Grasim
A new venture in the space of paints, Birla Paints division – Grasim is set to offer a diversified new-age portfolio of paints and related products in line with global megatrends. It has been planned to have a presence across multiple locations in India. ABG is an exciting place to work, setting up world-class systems, processes, future technologies, from design to scale up, involving extreme challenges and agility to add colour to your career.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Legal Documentation and Contract ManagementThe candidate shall be responsible for: In collaboration with the Legal team draft, incorporate inputs and finalize commercial / business contracts such as LOI, MOU, NDA, work & purchase orders, sales, and purchase contracts, marketing contracts, legal notices, JV/consortium contracts, IT/Software/IP contracts, agency agreements, standard GTC, MOUs/tender documents, EPC contracts, allotment letters, lease deeds, sub-contract agreements, utility agreements, infrastructure sharing agreements, master services agreements with external parties (like design consultants, civil/mechanical contractors, state industrial development corporations, third parties), etc.
- Business AdvisoryThe candidate will work with the legal team and do extensive research, provide credible inputs for finalizing guidelines / SOPs on HR, social media, ethics, compliance & risk management, intellectual property, data protection, and contract management policies.Use online platforms to continuously monitor worldwide regulations and emerging trends in Paints & Coatings/Chemical sectors, anticipate the impact of such regulations/trends to business, and share inputs to the legal team.
- Statutory and Regulatory Compliances.Assist team in mapping legal compliances, owners, and approvers matrix and implement legal compliance tool across manufacturing units.
- LitigationReview and provide inputs on litigation documents, identify case precedents/case laws supporting litigation, brief external Counsels.Monitor Litigations actionable and timelines, participate in hearings.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Qualification Required: Bachelors of Law/ Masters of Law/Bachelors of Arts
- Industry Exposure: Paints & Chemicals, Cement, Construction.
- Minimum Experience Level: 3-5 Years
- Candidates with experience at a corporate, law firm or In-house, or a combination of all.
MyLawman is now on Telegram (t.me/mylawman) Follow us for regular legal updates. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter or join our whats app group .You can also subscribe for our Newsletter for Email Updates. Although we always try to maintain the accuracy and coorectness of the post but MyLawman does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff and submission form