KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: By the end of this course you will be well acquainted will the following-
Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework that governs the development of the Competition law.
● Concepts and functions of market and role of competition law.
● Practical parlance and treatment of Anti-competitive agreements.
● Theoretical basis and practical issues Merger Control, IPR, Investment and their relation with Competition Laws.
● Modern dimensions of Competition Law in different sectors of the market.
COURSE CURRICULUM AND SPEAKERS: The course is divided into 8 Modules for better understanding and wholesome coverage of the course. Read below the themes and their speakers:
1. Inaugural Day Keynote Speech by Mr. Shantanu Mukherjee, Head of Chambers, Ex Lege Chambers, New Delhi (Inaugural Day Speaker)
2. Scheme and important pillars of Competition Law in India, EU, and US by Mr. Ankit Srivastava, Assistant Professor, Dharmashastra National Law University, Madhya Pradesh
3. Abuse of Dominance by Mr. Abhay Joshi, Associate Partner, Economic Law Practice, Mumbai
4. Anti-Competitive: Horizontal & Vertical Agreements by Ms. Radhika Seth, Senior Associate, Trilegal, Mumbai.
5. Digital Gatekeepers and Competition Law by Mr. Devarsh Kotak, Associate Lawyer, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai.
6. IP & Competition by Mr. Shantanu Mukherjee, Head of Chambers, Ex Lege Chambers, New Delhi
7. Merger Control by Mr. Ela Bali, Principal Associate, J. Sagar Associates, Mumbai.
8. Antitrust Investigations and Current Trends in Competition Law and Global Competition by Mr. Anku Sharma, Expert (Law), Competition Commission of India, New Delhi.
Mr. Abhinav K Mishra, Head- Advanced Research in Law and Advisor- RID, MyLawma
Ms. Sonal Saxena, Head - Research and Innovation Division (RID), MyLawman
Ms. Ayushi Gupta, Course Coordinator, MyLawman
VIDEO RECORDINGS AND STUDY MATERIAL
- Recordings of videos shall be provided to the participants to facilitate them to watch the session in case they couldn’t attend in real-time.
- The recordings and the material shall be accessible to the participants for a duration of two months from the completion of the course.
ELIGIBILITY, REGISTRATION, FEE, AND CONTACT DETAILS
ELIGIBILITY: The course is open to-
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of Law and allied fields.
- Academicians, Research Scholars, and Professionals from all the fields.