The Nielsen Corporation is a global provider of market research and analyses of media and viewer interactions. Nielsen attempts to provide its clients with valuable insights into consumer behavior and marketing information. The company accomplishes this through data collection and measurement methods that evaluate what consumers watch and what they buy. The company is best known for its Nielsen ratings, which measure the audiences for television, radio, and newspapers in media markets.
About the Legal Team
The Nielsen Legal Team supports the company globally, protecting Nielsen’s business, products, intellectual property and reputation. The team places a focus on developing excellence and agility as we minimize risk and move the business forward. The team comprises attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants. Whether we’re solving a problem or averting a crisis, we are focused on creating the best environment possible to advance Nielsen’s reputation, preserve business opportunities, and help businesses to flourish.
About the Role
- To minimize financial and legal risks for Nielsen by ensuring robust contract management processes and procedures are in place.
- To provide administrative and document management support.
- To generally support the lawyers within the APMEA Legal team.
- Prepare client, retailer and third-party contracts (specific categories) using Nielsen approved template contracts.
- To have a firm understanding of Nielsen policies, forms and contract procedures so as to provide support to client service and retailer service associates and assure compliance with Nielsen policies.
- Oversee the operation of automated external-facing portals for highly standardised contracts (e.g. Non-Disclosure Agreements and Third-Party Access Agreements). An internal team is responsible for the IT aspects of these portals.
- Provide ‘first review’ of third-party changes proposed to specific categories of our template contracts (e.g. Local
- Service Agreements and contract addendums. Liaise with lawyers in the APMEA legal team as required.
- Provide ‘first review’ of third-party documents and contracts (e.g. non-binding letters of intent and contract addendums). Liaise with lawyers in the APMEA legal team as required.
- Project manage the process of rolling out new or updated template contracts in the APMEA (including arranging for translations and liaising with key legal and business stakeholders).
- Refresh and maintain APMEA database of signed contracts (including obtaining copies of all relevant contracts stored in the relevant country and store electronically for safekeeping in the database).
- Possess a law Degree, CPE, or equivalent
- 5 years minimum contract management/administrator experience
- Be PC literate and able to manage databases
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Highly accurate and meticulous
- Have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organised
MyLawman is now on Telegram (t.me/mylawman) Follow us for regular legal updates. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter or join our whats app group .You can also subscribe for our Newsletter for Email Updates. Although we always try to maintain the accuracy and coorectness of the post but MyLawman does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff and submission form